Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Just a (belated) minute…in January



Feeling thankful… For so many things. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my family and friends (the Harry Potter Tour is AMAZING - go!) and despite having an emotional wobble recently, things seem to be falling into place *does celebratory dance*

Wearing… Nothing but my new Nike Free's, which Charlie very kindly bought for me. They're the most comfortable trainers I've ever owned and no, I won't take them off.

Looking forward to… Visiting Lisbon in May. I've never been to the city before so if you're reading this and you have any 'must dos' recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

Listening toA lot of old favourites; Brand New, Elbow and Reuben mostly. I love commuting via the bus as it gives me time to wake up with a great playlist (I suck at reading whilst on the move, so music is my go-to).

Watching… A million old episodes of One Tree Hill and the new season of Girls.

Eating… All the bad things (oops). I started January so well - I had a more structured diet and an ACTUAL exercise routine - but a bout of flu put an exhausting spanner in the works. I've just begun feeling human again, which means it's time to dig out the sports bra and cut back on the sugar once more (sob).

Embarking on… The huge effort that is a skin care regime. Oh how I miss my 20-year-old face...

4 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome! :)

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, that's so sweet of you! I love your new teapot :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete